Primary Integration Training online – May 10th 2023
May 17, 2023
Primary Integration Training (PIT), online, 8 weeks starting Wednesday 10 May 2023
- This PIT is primarily offered to New Brothers (from an MKP Nordic NWTA in the last six months) who are considering joining an online MKP iGroup (= men’s circle)
- Men who wish to participate in growing the MKP Nordic Community are encouraged to attend
The PIT will be led by Peter Culver (9 PIT staffings) and experienced Swedish MKP men.
Dates: Wednesdays 19:00-22:00 CEST online for 8 weeks, starting 10 May (ends 28 June)
Price: 900 kr per man (10 participants maximum); [priority will be given to participants of Apr 23 or Nov 22 NWTAs, with a waiting list for others, email email@example.com if you want to be on the waitlist]
Language: English (primary language); Swedish translation will be available
In the Primary Integration Training (PIT) you will build deep connections with your MKP brothers, to facilitate ongoing healing work in circles. We will introduce you to
- processes that are commonly used in MKP iGroups; and also
- MKP Mentoring (commonly used throughout the 70,000 strong MKP brotherhood).
You will also work on your MKP mission, using stretches and SMART goals.
You will have regular opportunities to practise, in your weekly homework (up to 90 minutes per week).
The purposes of MKP mentoring are
- to improve connection,
- to improve a man’s understanding of his commitment (often set out in a “protocol”) and
- to use the assigned role to challenge himself, to “learn and grow” (a “Learning Edge”)
all in the safety of the MKP container. For example, he might take a stretch of trying out / doing more of a new way of managing challenges. The mentee should make an effort to seek support from a mentor as early as possible.